Hostels in Tel Aviv
The younger brother in the Abraham hostel chain. Located in an excellent location at the center of beautiful Rothchild Boulevard. This hostel is located in a big building and it is one of the big hostels around the country. Huge lounge, excellent kitchen, great bar and themed evenings with social activities.
- Good breakfast.
- free shuttle between the chain hostels in Jerusalem and Nazareth.
- Excellent location – close to the nightlife area and city center and just 10 min walk from the beach.
A cool hostel located on one of the main streets of Tel Aviv, Allenby street. The biggest advantage of this hostel is its location, less than 100 meters to the beach!
- Less than 100 meters to the beach.
- Nice rooftop with a chillout area.
- Cozier and not as crowded as the Abraham hostel.
Just cross the road and you are at the beach. Cool funky hostel with great rooftop and view to the beach. If the beach takes big parts of your plans for Tel Aviv, you should consider staying here.
- Very basic kitchen.
- cool roof.
- facilities are basic.
Couchsurfing in TLV
Very popular in Tel Aviv.
Camping in Tel Aviv
Not recommended to camp on the beach of Tel Aviv, its too close to the city and people might bother you.
If you go north of the city around the Yarkon park or outside of the city it will be ok to camp.